Your shopping cart is empty!
COLLECTION OF DATA
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers
Personal Data are collected as and when:
• You register and/or use our Services or Site, or open an account with us;
• You submit any form, including, but not limited to, enquiry forms or other forms
relating to any of our products, vendors and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
• You interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails;
• You use any of our electronic services on our Site. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our Site;
• You provide us or listed vendors in our Site with feedback, reviews or complaints;
• You register for any contest or campaign; or
• You submit your personal data for any reason
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
SingaporeWeddingHub.com collects personal data that you voluntarily provide to us. You may be required to provide certain personal data such as your:
• Full name
• Email Address
• Billing & Mailing Address
• Country of Residence
• Telephone number
• Banking and payment information; and
• other personal information, in order to access or use certain features, functions or services of the Site.
You can always choose not to provide your personal data, but you may not be able to access or use certain features or services of the Site, or to obtain certain services from us.
In addition, SingaporeWeddingHub.com collects data that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, mobile or tablet device. This may include your IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our Site, date and time of your visit, information about the device you are using and other information. Please check the settings of your browser and/or device if you want to know what data is automatically sent or if you wish to change your settings.
USAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Generally, our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience at SingaporeWeddingHub.com. Personal Data collected by SingaporeWeddingHub.com will or may be used :
• For identification and/or verification;
• To Provide the services and customer support you request;
• To process, record, monitor and fulfil your orders and deliveries;
• To verify and process your personal particulars and payment;
• To conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
• To Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers
• To protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others
• To contact you or communicate with you via voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you relating to our Services. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
• To reduce credit risk, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
• To update and back-up our records;
• To customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site and customer
experience with us; or
• For such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not rent, trade or sell your personal data. Your personal data will not be disclosed by SingaporeWeddingHub.com to any third party, except to:
• Any affiliate, subsidiary, partner or vendor listed in SingaporeWeddingHub.com;
• Our technology, marketing and logistics service providers;
• Credit card and payment processing companies;
• Lawyers, auditors, professional advisors and investors of SingaporeWeddingHub.com; or
• any other agents, service providers or subcontractors acting for or on behalf of SingaporeWeddingHub.com,
to the extent required to carry out the purposes set out in “Use of Personal Data” Section, or to do anything at your request; or
• Where you expressly consent to such disclosure; or
• Where such disclosure is required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order.
From time to time, we may collaborate with other third parties, for example Vendors, to organise joint marketing and promotional campaigns, offers or promotions, and may require disclosure of your information to such third parties. For example a campaign including different participating vendors running a specific promotion campaign giving a certain amount of discounts, we may share your information with that partner to the extent relevant to such promotional campaign. In some cases, you may not be able to enjoy the promotion and/or offer unless you consent to disclosure to our vendors / partners of your information.
Recipients of your personal data may be located outside Singapore. You agree that we may transfer your personal data to our affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors and/or other third parties located outside of Singapore, as long as the personal data is handled in accordance with this Policy and all applicable laws.
We DO NOT guarantee the security of Personal Data and/or other information that you provide on Third Party Sites. We do implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the personal data confidential. When you place orders or access your personal data, we offer the use of a secure server. All personal data or sensitive information you supply is encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may choose various third party websites to link to, and frame within, the Site. We may also participate in campaigns and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our visitors. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies as well as security arrangements.Even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us.
Data collected by our vendors, partners or third party web sites (even if offered on or through our Site) may not be received by us. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content, security arrangements (or lack thereof) and activities of these linked sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and the links placed upon each of them and therefore welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including, without limitation, if a specific link does not work).
ACCESS, REVIEW AND CHANGE PERSONAL DATA
If you wish to access, review, amend or update your personal data, you may do so at any time by accessing your Account settings through the Site. Alternatively, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for providing us with correct and updated information.
In order to improve our value to customers, we collect data by way of “cookies”. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to the. This information allows us to better administer the Site, and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our Site visitors. Cookies also enable you to use or access certain features or services of our Site, including the wishlist, shopping cart and check-out features. For example, cookies help us store preferences or retrieve products in your shopping cart between visits, from our servers. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from our Site and are stored on your computer’s or device’s hard drive. Each time you visit our Site from the same computer or device, the cookie will be retrieved from your computer or device, enabling our Site to recognise your computer or device as having previously visited our Site and thereby increase the functionality of our Site on your computer or device. Our cookies cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our Site.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your dealings with the Services, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com. Please provide your name, contact number, email address and all relevant details along with your question or concern, so that we can review and respond to your question or concern in an efficient and effective manner.